Sunday 15 July 2012

12 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders

12 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders
+ 12 Vices they should necessarily stay away from

A Foreword 

It’s simple to scan through some popular management books or do a quick search on the Internet to come up with some of the most prevalent habits of effective leaders. 

However, the real question – Do you actually believe in those habits? Do you actually practice what you preach? or in this case what others have preached?

I have consciously tried to a avoid sourcing material from any book or any other existing information to keep these 12 effective rules and 12 worst vices as close to my real behavior as possible.

The following takeouts are based on my personal managerial traits practiced over the past few years. Ofcourse, these are not some breakthrough practices or revolutionary-never-done-before concepts. But simple, common sense leadership beliefs.

They’ve more or less worked for me (you need to ask my team as well)….and I am sure they will work for OR are actually (consciously/sub-consciously) working for most of us.

















No comments:

Post a Comment